Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Socializing at an office party

Socializing with co-workers is an important part of building good relationships, but it can be awkward if you find yourself at a loss for words. Fortunately, there are some great techniques for this situation that you can learn and practice.

Socializing at an office party 1
Socializing at an office party 2
                                                                                                             businessenglishpod.com      

1 comment:

  1. This post on Socializing at an office party is really great. I loved reading it. Socializing with colleagues is really important to build good relationships. Thanks for these tips dear! I have just found some interesting corporate party ideas that I am going to use in the upcoming office party. I hope it’ll be beneficial for my employees.

    ReplyDelete