Monday, November 28, 2016

Sia - The Greatest

The Greatest Sia Uh-oh, running out of breath, but I -- Oh, I, I got stamina --- Uh-oh, running now, I close my eyes --- Well, oh, I got stamina --- And uh-oh, I see another mountain to climb --- But I, I, I got stamina --- Uh-oh, I need another lover, be mine --- Cause I, I, I got stamina --- Don't give up, I won't give up --- Don't give up, no no no --- Don't give up, I won't give up --- Don't give up, no no no --- I'm free to be the greatest, I'm alive --- I'm free to be the greatest here tonight, the greatest --- The greatest, the greatest alive --- The greatest, the greatest alive --- Well, uh-oh, running out of breath, but I --- Oh, I, I got stamina --- Uh-oh, running now, I close my eyes --- But, oh, I got stamina --- And oh yeah, running through the waves of love --- But I, I got stamina --- And oh yeah, I'm running and I've just enough --- And uh-oh,

No comments:

Post a Comment