Sunday, October 7, 2018

Bad Short Jokes



What’s the difference between in-laws and outlaws?
          Outlaws are wanted.

I bought my friend an elephant for his room. 
          He said “Thanks”

          I said “Don’t mention it”


This is my step ladder. I never knew my real ladder.


My friend asked me to help him round up his 37 sheep.
I said “40”

I told my girlfriend she drew her eyebrows too high.She seemed surprised.

I have the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the Toronto zoo.

My wife told me I had to stop acting like a flamingo. So I had to put my foot down.

What’s the difference between a hippo and a zippo?
One is really heavy, and the other is a little lighter.

My friend says to me: “what rhymes with orange”
I said: “no it doesn’t”

And God said to John, come forth and you shall be granted eternal life. 
But John came fifth and won a toaster. 
Why did the old man fall in the well?
Because he couldn’t see that well.


Whatdya call a frenchman wearing sandals?
Phillipe Phillope.

What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?A carrot.
So what if I don’t know what Armageddon means? It’s not the end of the world

Wife says to her programmer husband, “Go to the store and buy a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, buy a dozen.”
Husband returns with 12 loaves of bread.
     I used to be addicted to soap, but now I’m clean…

Two men meet on opposite sides of a river. One shouts to the other “I need you to help me get to the other side!”
The other guy replies “You are on the other side!”


www.thepoke.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment