Thursday, January 9, 2020

Are Bad Jokes for Intelligent People?

PLAYING WITH WORDS

Last night I dreamt I wrote The Lord of the Rings. Then I realized I was just Tolkien in my sleep
                ..............
Why does Sweden have barcodes on all of its ships? So they can Scan-di-navy-in.
 .................
What pencil did Shakespeare write with?
2B.
.....................

Who’s the King of the classroom? The ruler.
                                       .......................
I’m close friends with 25 letters of the alphabet… I don’t know Y.
.......................
Last night my classroom was broken into and all of the dictionaries were stolen. I’m lost for words.
....................
I’ve never met a three, but I have… "metaphor".
.......................
You can throw an envelope as far as you want, but it’ll still be "stationary".
..........................
I’ve been working on a Scandinavian joke. But it’s not quite "Finnish".
......................
What do you call a belt made from watches? A "waist" of time.
.............................

- Why did the scarecrow win a Nobel Prize? 
- For being “out standing” in his field.
..........................
- What do you call a Frenchman in sandals? 
- "Philippe Philoppe."
........................
How do you get Pikachu on a bus? You poke him on.
........................
- I don’t think I deserved zero on this test!
- Teacher: I agree, but that’s the lowest mark I could give you.
.........................

- I will always tell you to follow your dreams, but I’ll never let you sleep in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment