Thursday, February 13, 2020

GOLDEN OLDIES: Here, There and Everywhere _ THE BEATLES

FILL IN THE GAPS AND CHECK YOUR ANSWERS

  LYRICS 

To lead a better _______________
I need ______ _________to be here 
Here, making each _______of the year 
Changing my life with a wave of _______hand 
Nobody __________deny that there's something there 
There, running my __________ through her _________
Both of us thinking how good it can _______ 
Someone is _____________, but she doesn't know he's there 
I want her everywhere And if she's _____________ me 
I know I need __________ care 
But to love her is to need her everywhere 
Knowing that ____________ is to share 
Each one believing that love never ___________
Watching her __________and hoping 
I___________ always there 
I want her everywhere 
And if she's…


  LYRICS 

To lead a better life 
I need my love to be here 
Here, making each day of the year 
Changing my life with a wave of her hand 
Nobody can deny that there's something there 
There, running my hands through her hair 
Both of us thinking how good it can be 
Someone is speaking, but she doesn't know he's there 
I want her everywhere And if she's beside me 
I know I need never care 
But to love her is to need her everywhere 
Knowing that love is to share 
Each one believing that love never dies 
Watching her eyes and hoping 
I'm always there 
I want her everywhere 
And if she's…

No comments:

Post a Comment