Sunday, May 4, 2014

Star Wars Day - May the 4th........ (be with you)

Some quotes you may recognise (or you may not)!!!

    “This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the rebellion.”

  “I’m Luke Skywalker, I’m here to rescue you.”
  “This is some rescue. You came in here and you didn’t have a plan for getting out?”
    “I’ll be careful.” “You’ll be dead!”
    “The Force is strong with this one.”
“You killed my father…” “No. I AM your father”


But the best ones are:
10. “When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not.” Return of the Jedi
9. “Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.” Attack of the Clones
8. “That is why you fail.” The Empire Strikes Back
7. “A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.” The Empire Strikes Back
6. “Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things.” The Empire Strikes Back
5. “Judge me by my size, do you?” The Empire Strikes Back
4. “Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.” The Phantom Menace
3. “Wars not make one great.” The Empire Strikes Back
2. “Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter.” The Empire Strikes Back
1. “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” The Empire Strikes Back

Best Yoda Quotes
StarWars.com Team |


No comments:

Post a Comment